1 - Objective
Design and implementation of a basic system of acquisition of data in Arduino Uno.
2 - Work Requirements
1. Analyze the amount of available memory on Arduino Uno for data storage. (estimate number of samples).
2. Analyze the type of ADC in Arduino.
3. Analyze maximum sampling frequency
(use appropriate range).
4. Use of the trigger button.
3 - Test Requirements 1. Use of a sinusoidal signal of the function generator of appropriate frequency with the designed work.
2. Visualization of the results (measured signal and stored in the Serial Monitor, Excel, or text.
17 freelancers are bidding on average R$169 for this job
Expertise in Arduino and can provide you your complete task in decided time frame with quality work. I have completed various projects related to embedded systems. We can discuss further details in the message box
Hello. I have Arduino-experience. Please, go to chat. Relevant Skills and Experience Arduino Uno C/C++ ESP8266 etc Proposed Milestones R$75 BRL - Payment for all