To design and implement a working Hydroponic Sensor System using Arduino.
1. Light Sensor to give measurement in PAR
2. pH Sensor to test Hydroponic system pH
3. TDS and EC sensor to give measurements in PPM and MicroSiemens/cm respectively
4. Humidity and Temperature sensor
An Arduino setup that can be implemented on any growing structure. Kindly read about the structures available for hydroponic growing (Deep Water Culture, Nutrient Film Technique, Aeroponics, etc); for ideation of the model you will be designing.
The overall build must be economic and cost per part to be minimized as far as possible.
Interested Lancers are requested to connect with concerned person for details.
Looking for creative individuals who can put in unforseen cards on the table.
Overall process for project:
1. Fill in your request
2. Get in touch
3. Initial cost for parts are to be borne by the freelancer which will be refunded in full.
4. The same bill of materials needs to be shared with the project poster (us) before making the purchases
5. Project ideation phase with the project poster.
6. Implementation and Final payment excluding your bill of materials cost.
Bits and Bites:
Project has a timeline. Expected delivery in 2 weeks from the day of appointment
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹8505 på dette job
How r u?Buddy,,Its me imad,,have done 200+ projects regarding matlab, arduino, sensor interfacing, c# and web development. U will feel brotherhood..........