We require electrical engineering/ mechatronics assistance with 2 separate products.
We are seeking;
1. Background in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar.
2. Ability to work independently, make critical recommendations and contribute proactively, to ensure project goals are exceeded.
3. Fluent in english.
4. Business skills. This includes actually reading the project and submitting a considered proposal.
5. Willing to be referenced in any project funding requests. This may include references to your trading name.
6. Regular progress updates, and willing to work in the cloud to share notes and progress freely.
7. Able to take the concept and functional description to working prototype. It doesn't need to be pretty.
8. Provide cost estimate for manufacture (1000 units) of design +/- 20% accuracy.
9. Document the reasons for selection of components, the design decisions, specifications, component part numbers etc into a report. Hand over all relevant information in a consolidated document that anyone with a similar background could use to reproduce or audit the design.
10. Work with the team (including 3D drafter) to determine how the selected components could be integrated into a finished product, to facilitate development of a product prototype (not just a functional circuit).
a) We will select based on experience, portfolio and quality of proposal/ questions asked.
b) You are welcome to use the product in your portfolio.
c) No bulls**t. Get paid, and be part of a relaxed and creative team.
d) If you re flexible with us, we will be flexible with you.
1. The first product will include an IR thermometer, a thermistor and a humidity probe. There will be physical two input dials, some form of logic controller (with custom logic required, but nothing complex), and LED lights in the output (varying colour and sequence), in addition to batter for power supply. The aim to to make the this as small as possible. The application and market can be described in more detail on project award. This is a consumer rather than industrial product. You will select the most appropriate off the shelf instruments and components to present a working prototype.
2. The second project is also a consumer product. This project involves an electric motor, whose movements are controlled with a link over the internet (hence inclusion of wifi module). There will be load cells for weight measurement, whose output will need to be sent over the wifi module. The associated application and backend app development is separate, but the electrical circuit AND selection of mechanical components is required (select appropriate motor and load cells for the application, and integrate with wifi to the point that we can control remotely when instructed and get load cell data back). The unit will need to run on mains power, and selection of power supply is included in scope.
If there are any questions, please message. If you just send through a price with no context, questions or specific information (copy-paste doesn't count) we will assume you lack the professionalism required.
We look forward to working with you!!! :) Please be willing to meet over Skype at a mutually convenient time.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2112 på dette job
Hello, I am [login to view URL] sekhar,[login to view URL],[Phd].we have 10+ years experience in this field.i can assure u support and service even after completion of [login to view URL] have inhouse PCB design and [login to view URL] the provided informati Flere
Dear sir I have more than 7 years experience in digital design using fpga and microcontrollers I Am very interested in working with you and I am willing to make a Skype interview with you