As an established RTO we strive to provide the best possible learning experience for our students.
As such, we looking for an experienced eLearning Designer / Developer to convert our existing text-based content into interactive, engaging learning experience using Articulate Storyline.
We are primarily looking for a proactive individual who can work independently, and has great attention to detail.
While this job is for one (1) unit, there is an opportunity for ongoing work after a successful completion of this job.
This unit has a business focus:
Unit - Use multiple information systems (BSBCUE301)
Unit details: [login to view URL]
Our existing document is 49 pages in length (approximately 12,000 words)
As part of this project, you will be required to perform the following:
• Review and understand written information provided (existing text-based course material (in Word format)
• Content editing - Assess the content and decide which part is to be presented visually (on the screen) and which will be used as audio narration.
• Narration – Create high quality, human like narration audio file using text-to-speech tool of your choosing. (Tip: In our experience text-to-speech software [login to view URL] delivers great results)
• Select appropriate stock images and video footage from libraries (links can be provided or you can use your own) to enhance learner experience
• Use suitable (inbuild) interactions depending on the content being presented - flipcards, timeline, knowledge checks, drag and drop, process flow etc
• Sync visual aspect of the program to audio narration to create a seamless student experience
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.