We are currently looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The Senior Software Engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Conduct coding for new development, bug fixes and client modifications.
• Implement and configure content (Alerts, Dashboards, etc.) on Kibana.
• Configures Logstash, FileBeats, and possibly other ELK Stack components to collect and the store the data necessary to meet business requirements.
• Experience in the area of application support and log monitoring specially in ELK stack
• Lead log onboarding requirement.
• Work closely with the engineering and L2 teams to execute the solutions on ELK stack.
• Working with JSON APIs
Minimum 5 years of ELK stack / API experience
Project Duration 2-3 Months
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $28/timen for dette job
Hi, I have gone through your project requirments. I am confident i can deliever this project, as I have vast experience in developing ELK based software solution. Please PM for more detailed Discussion.