Office Space Design, Lobby, Common Areas
1) Floor plan schematics, lighting plans and colour boards.
2) Product sourcing and selection of hard finishes materials to include:
- cabinetry and counters,
- wall finishes (paint, wallpaper, specialty coatings)
- plumbing, faucets, hardware,
- ceiling materials
- floor materials (tiles, hardwood, carpet),
4) Architectural millwork (stair pickets, base, trim, doors, casings and cornice)
5) Product sourcing and selection of soft finishes to include:
- window treatments,
6) Preparation of hard and soft finishes specification schedules.
7) Preparation of budget at current market rates for finishes specified, workrooms and/or licensed professionals, contractors hired to complete installation of finishes.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1325 for this job
Experienced commercial interior designer with a good eye for detail. Professional and passionate about what I do, would love to help you with this project. Ann