It is required to develop an ecommerce store with official woocommerce plugins (in addition to the cost of the project), which offers:
1) an initial wizard to select a subscription based on a selection of preloaded options (see [login to view URL] )
2) after selecting a subscription the client must pay and schedule a monthly or annual subscription payment
3) products can only be purchased in the store with an active subscription.
4) After the subscription is created, customers can upload a prescription or schedule an appointment with one of our agents using the CALENDY service.
5) Each subscription allows you to buy (FREE) up to 3 times the products included in your subscription. 6) When your subscription runs out, the system asks you to upgrade your subscription by paying again for the same current plan
6) the client can add extras and change his subscription whenever he wants, paying the change
7) the client can cancel his subscription, paying the rest of the pending monthly installments.
all development must be done in Spanish for the Mexican public, using Mexican pesos as currency. An extra payment will be considered if the development can offer a multi-country and multi-currency store
this project will have a phase 2 with
- add virtual try on
- virtual opthalmic exam