I am a personal trainer who has a passion for delivering quality content to my clients. Currently in search of a writer to help create an E-BOOK to add value to my service.
Potential name of the E BoOK: Beginner to Beast
Target Market: men and women ages 18-40 Starting out and new to fitness who want to make sure they are doing things correctly
I need a writer passionate about health and wellness and abreast of various training and nutritional concepts. ie ( undulated periodization, and the effect of resistance training on insulin sensitivity). One who is also able to provide original content.
The goal of this EBOOK would be to equip the readers with not only workouts and nutritional information but Habits and the mindset necessary for change.
A lot of Fitness professionals do a great job of equipping their clients with workouts.
However, I believe that habits are the most important So in addition to Nutritional and training information, the E-Book Would also give the reader the habits and lifestyle guidelines to implement in order to achieve their desired results.
- Nutritional Concepts and practices to understand: ex. ( thermic effect of food)
- Routines to implement: ex. (Planning looking ahead of one's schedule and predetermining workout days)
- Mindsets to Adopt: ex. (source over resource being source focused being able to differentiate between the source of happiness and the resources that facilitate happiness )
- Training Principles to Master: ex rep tempo, exercise selection, hypertrophy phase ( I have a few of these written but would like a skilled writer to help improve quality and make points more concise
- Recipes: (I have these already)
- Exercise Library: (I am filming this currently) I have some content that I have written on my own for the E-Book and would like it if the writer delivered the content with a similar style that I use in my writing. The project would be collaborative in that I would also contribute to the writing as well. I have attached an example of some of the resources I have currently