Our firm is looking to partner with a Drupal developer/development firm that has significant experience with OpenAtrium and associated modules (e.g., OG, Context, Features, Spaces). We are interested solely in vendors that can produce high-quality, documented, maintainable, extendable, coherent code.
The successful vendor will have demonstrable skill in the following areas:
1. (Required) Drupal experience, recent experience with OpenAtrium preferred. Portfolio required.
2. (Required) Ability to produce code that complies with best practices, and, in particular, code that allows for easy configuration and extension. For example, you should be religious about using Drupal hooks and creating your own in your code.
3. (Required) Git version control.
4. (Required) Very strong command of English and we must be provided with direct access to developers working on the project.
5. (Required) Comfortable with quick-turnaround and changing requirements. Agile-type development experience a plus. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, so things must move quickly.
5. (Preferable) Low-scale infrastructure build-out abilities. (We are looking for people who could put together a server stack, if needed.)
Please see attached doc for full details. In general, we are asking you to produce a Drupal utility module called 'pivot' that emulates some of the functionality of the Excel pivot table/reports feature. Pivot will be used by other modules and should set forth an API for receiving an input table and report configuration and generating the pivot table (its data and controls).
Please also produce an OpenAtrium-compliant feature module that utilizes the pivot module to display a pivottable for a particular (hard-coded) configuration and file.
This is a small project that will lead to bigger projects if we are satisfied with the end product and process.
This project will be paid on an hourly basis. Please submit your estimated date of completion, hourly rate, and estimated hours for various components of the project.
Please include your demonstrated experience with Drupal and OpenAntrium, along with some sort of an indication that you understand this project and how to complete it.
Please note: We are looking to move quickly on this, so I will award this contract prior to the 5-day ending period if I receive a particularly good response. Also note that any responses not specifically tailored to this request will be flagged as spam and reported to Freelancer.