This is a small test project that will lead to more work if it is completed correctly, professionally, and on-time. It is designed to test whether you understand basic elements of Drupal and OpenAtrium.
* Drupal Theming
Please create a subtheme/skin based on the OpenAtrium default theme with the following modifications:
1. Move the user block in the header from the left to the far right, just left of where the group logo banner is now. Make sure the pop-open displays correctly.
2. Move the group logo banner to the far left (where the user block is now).
3. Create a second configurable logo banner block on the right in the header (where the group logo banner currently is), along with theme setting to allow site admin to change/upload image. (Duplicate the upload functionality already in place for the group logo.) Make this visible on all pages.
4. Replace each of the feature icons with an icon that looks better to you. The icons should look good together. In particular, change the members icon to show a single user and the groups icon to show multiple such users. Try to make it look nice.
* Note: Do not make any modifications to the base theme or any code outside your subtheme! Do not duplicate base theme code unnecessarily!
Please ask questions to make sure you understand exactly what is required.
The budget for this test project is $30 USD. This is a small project that will lead to bigger projects if we are satisfied with the end product and process. To show that you are a careful reader, please include the phrase 'OpenAtrium experience' in your response.
Please note: We are looking to move quickly on this, so I will award this contract prior to the 5-day ending period if I receive a particularly good response. Also note that any responses not specifically tailored to this request will be flagged as spam and reported to Freelancer.