We have one or two occurrences of applied user permissions that are not staying applied. These users had an elevated permission applied but every time the user tries to access the restricted content, they get a permission denied message. When we check the permissions, we find that it has been un-applied. We set it again, save and exit but the same permission keeps getting removed.
We need someone to investigate and determine why this is happening.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Drupal guru at Shanghai Check our drupal profile at: [url removed, login to view] We've built sites: [url removed, login to view] Drupal7+Commerce [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Drupal6+Uberca Mere
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!