We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end, back-end/module development, and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.