Matlock & Associates is a proven 8(a), EDWOSB/WOSB small business provider of support to U.S. government missions and the initiatives of partner nations. Since 2011, Matlock has applied its expertise in custom software design, full-scope database and IT network services, Intel Analyst, Technical Security Systems engineering, construction, logistics and rapid response in support of customers around the world.
Matlock is seeking an experienced Acquia Certified Front-End Specialist to develop a customized WebCMS based on Drupal 7/8/9 for the Environmental Protection Agency and other comprehensive, mission-critical support. This developer will provide UI improvements and updates for the EPA’s current system. Developer will also help develop, test, and operate a suite of interactive, tailored modules, allowing customers to securely access and manage the health and work cycles of canines. An ideal developer is capable of and comfortable with meeting aggressive deadlines. This is a 1099 position.
• Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and project team in the development of database driven web sites
• Design, develop, and maintain websites and web-based solutions utilizing Drupal
• Effectively prioritize and manage multiple project tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
• Evaluate and test all design updates in all main browsers and popular screen sizes, based on EPA Web Analytics
• Manage and update the EPA Pattern and Style Library to match the US Web Design System
• Must hold Acquia Front-End Specialist Certificate
• At least 5 years’ experience of system design expertise
• Proven experience architecting, developing, implementing and operating Drupal 7/8/9
• Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills (code commenting)
• Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Advanced experience using:
• Forms API
• Organic Groups
• Building custom modules
• Expertise with front-end languages and Drupal theming layer:
• Bootstrap/Omega Themes
• Experience with LESS/CSS is a plus
• Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS is a plus
• Experience with testing frameworks/building unit tests is a major bonus
A leader in custom software solutions, IT infrastructure, and austere environment operations, Matlock & Associates is at the nexus of mission sets critical to both the public and private sectors. Founded in 2011, it stands out as uniquely positioned to realize bespoke technological solutions that are tailor-made to meet its clients’ most pressing operational needs. Matlock’s experience in some of the world’s most challenging environments deepens its capabilities, bridging gaps between processes, technology, and infrastructure.
At Matlock & Associates our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our passionate customers; a foundation for incredible impacts. We are passionate about connecting the perspectives of humanity in a way that influences and fosters positive change. We take it personal and we get close, we go all in with those affected by our work. The people we help, the missions we support, they change things, they push societies to a better place. We protect those brave and rare customers who strive to make others’ lives better.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2462 timen for dette job
Hi There, I want to work further on your Drupal Development requirement. I have excellent Developers with 8+ Year experience to take care of your work. Please accept my request to discuss further. Thanks,