I need an experienced Drupal 9 developer in building a custom single-use Drupal website based of existing pixel-perfect designs. Target audience is corporate finance whom are active within the technology/data SaaS environment. Current designs exist out of a homepage, project page, team page and a news & insights page. All pages are fully designed and are now ready to be developed into a custom drupal theme.
- Could you describe your experience with previous custom Drupal development; how much time did it take you to translate fully designed pages into a working website?
- Which additional information would you like to receive in order to safely estimate the development time?
- Could you show a previously build custom Drupal website and shortly explain the biggest challenges you faced during development?
- Do you have an overview (website or other portfolio link) of previous work?
- Have you had earlier experience developing a website targeting corporate financial audience?
Theme should be accessible for non-programmers meaning the content (text and/or pictures) can be changed from out the CMS. Aside the technical development, the client wishes for an active programmer/developer who is able to think along the client demands. If there are technical issues or other challenges it is important to clearly speak your mind so the client is able to assess the situation at hand.
After the designs are developed into a Drupal theme it is demanded the website is setup correctly for maximum search engine reach. Lastly it is expected the website is secured well enough to prohibit unauthorized personnel to access the back-end.
- Custom Drupal development knowledge and experience;
- Is able to communicate clearly in English and express possible challenges at hand in a concise manner;
- Capable of turning pixel-perfect designs into a fully functional website;
- SEO knowledge specifically for Drupal websites;
- Capable of securing Drupal CMS;
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience.