Full service support to ensure the website operates at optimal efficiency in a secure and reliable manner. Key aspects of this service include:
1) 24/7 single point of contact (SPOC) for all website related inquiries and issues, including coordinating and restoring service from any website outage
2) One hour support each month to be used to:
a. apply security and maintenance patches
b. upgrade Drupal core system to remain on current maintenance levels
c. ongoing production system monitoring and report
d. Client requests for support of the website
3) Daily and weekly application system AND database backups
4) On request, data and application recovery services
5) Providing all support on foreign server and network infrastructure. **
Each calendar month, one hour of support is included for maintaining the Drupal system by applying security patches, maintenance fixes, Drupal core updates, and monitoring and managing the site backups. Upon request, remaining time can be utilized for other client support calls, application and site updates and modifications. Typically these are small changes to website content, look and feel, images, text, navigation, user requested data recovery, and typical support calls and consultation. These services are handled during normal business hours. Unused time is not carried forward, accrued, nor combinable for tasks greater than an hour in duration. Time beyond the allowance is charged at the base labor rate in the schedule.
File Download Request Form: Create custom form filled in by visitor before performing the actual file download request. The collected data allows company to ascertain detailed and insightful visitor interest and follow up.
The requester information is stored in the system and later accessible via an admin page showing a list of the download request data.
Private Label Video Streaming: Add ability to stream gen-e exclusive video content in a private/white label manner, including video URLs and video player logos. A needs analysis of video streaming requirements will be conducted to produce options and recommendations for selecting video streaming vendor and solution. Upon decision on vendor, acquisition, installation and configuration will be completed. General requirements include:
• White/private label
• Instant streaming, not file download
• Drupal Integration
All digital files used to define the system and application including project management and support documents are delivered according to the terms in this agreement. The files are compressed and delivered electronically via email or file transfer methods.
• All site functionality is programmed using standard Drupal core features and contributed CMS modules. Contributed modules are freely available to the Drupal user base.
• Website traffic statistics are available for review and analysis using standard site utilities and reports.
• Company is responsible for all content including graphics, pictures, text to be included in site, according to specification supplied by freelancer.
• Company provides and maintains the LINUX server and network infrastructure running the drupal website and related support features and functions necessary to operate the full website. Operating system service patches and upgrades are to be done by company and coordinated with freelancer.
• Company understand the nature of providing support on server infrastructure from that used by freelancer requires additional support effort, skills, and knowledge; therefore, there is a surcharge for supporting foreign infrastructure.
• Company negotiates and contracts separately from this Agreement, all video streaming infrastructure services and ongoing charges.
• Company technical support may be required on an as needed basis to diagnose and resolve some website operating issues.