What we have:
- C# WinForms app that, based on some configuration done by a user in the interface, generates a STM32CubeIDE project, fully compilable from the IDE
What we need:
- C# WinForms app that does the following:
- compiles the CubeIDE project (using GCC for ARM compiler)
- connects, via USB, to a STM32F407 uC (STM32F4 Discovery board), after a match with it's 96-bit unique IDE
- if match, download the generated file into the target
- if connected, read live variable values inside the winForm application, based on a predefined list of variables used in the Cube project
- MCU Bootloader, that enables USB OTG communication with the C# App
- fully documented C# app source code
- MCU bootloader
- C# msi installation kit (special mention: the installer should automatically install & configure the compiler and any other prerequisites for this application)
- the app Form should contain the following:
- a browse button for the CubeIDE project
- a text field to fill in the 96-bit unique id for the cross check
- a button to connect to the uC (here , the match will be done)
- a button to compile the project
- a button to download into the target
- a log grid to show the diagnostics:...matching...match complete...compiling... and so on.
- string fields with variable values, being read live from the uC
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €2252 på dette job
i have more than 7 years experience in embedded and software filed with .net c# . so i can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.
Hi sir. Hope you are doing well. I have read you project. I would love to do your project . I'll do unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of your project. Waiting for your positive response. Thank you
Hi, I have good experience in STM32 embedded development and C# WinForm application development. I would assure you be happy by the quality of my work.
I have over 10 years experience and i can get this project done for you no problem. I will need however the development board which you can order from Canada to be delivered in Canada so that you pay no duties.