I need a simple Windows application that will go on one station in my production line.
The application will have a simple one-button UI, and 3 pass/fail stage indications.
The app needs to:
1) Wait for the UI button to be pressed.
2) Run a shell command silently (no cmd popup)
2) Pass/fail based on the command return code
3) Observe a serial port (newline delimited) for a specific output, with timeout, which will determine pass/fail
4) Show that this stage has "passed" with a green indicator
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for two more cycles (two more shell commands, two more criteria from the serial port) for a total of 3 stages
I will provide you with a UI sketch. Layout, large fonts, and colored objects are important, due to the use case.
Statically linked apps are preferred.
VS .net + Qt is the preferred implementation, but faster/cheaper choices are acceptable.
Code handover is mandatory.
We have several more of these small jobs, as we have no in-house Windows devs.
Hello, I dealt with a silent execution of PowerShell scripts in another project, also I can finish your project on time and maybe earlier. I will be glad to help you!
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $172 på dette job
Hi, there i read your initial requirements and i have some question regarding to your .net project [login to view URL] can we discuss it on chat ?
Hi I’m an senior se engineer experienced in process automation and real time systems. I’m looking for small projects like this. I promise on time delivery & maintanence & bug fixes. Let me know if you are interested
HI i can create this project for you in c# .NET i already link diffrent appliaction with the shell to pass the input and get the output or error this will be statically linked application as you required.