We are looking for a freelance Sr. Software Engineer for a leading Enterprise client.
• Coordinate with business stakeholders, to ensure that engineering efforts are working on the right initiatives.
• Increasing performance and productivity of the project by raising ideas on how to improve internal processes and collaboration.
• Be the technical go-to person in your project for technical and non-technical topics and stakeholders.
• Drive an engineering culture of quality, good development principles, and innovation.
• Develop back-end and front-end components for web applications.
• Be accountable for driving changes and improvements on the applications.
• Experience working with Legacy projects.
• Experience built backend and frontend applications using .Net, TypeScript, and Angular.
• Strong experience with databases such as SQLServer, and Postgres.
• Strong experience with Windows forms.
• Comfortable working with our tools: AWS, RDS, GitHub, Jira, CircleCi, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experienced with CI/CD and comfortable with shell scripting.
• Worked on large-scale projects.
• Aligned with our principles: agile, customer-centric, scrum, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency, and sustainability.
Duration: 3 Months
Time Zone: UK and Germany
Payment per hour