We are creating a commercial market research for PDF documents that consumers receive from companies like banks, insurance companies, event organizers or airline companies. Such documents are usually automatically generated and we are interested in knowing more what system is used to create such PDF documents.
The task is to report the Producer Line of such PDF documents. The steps to find the Producer Line are:
1. Download the PDF document (i.e. from your email inbox) to your PC.
2. Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar)
3. From the menu, select File -> Properties (or Ctrl + D)
4. Copy the full "PDF Producer" line
Your report should be a simple excel file that contains
- The title of the Document (for example credit card statement document)
- The company that created the document (for example Wells Fargo Bank)
- Country - City
- The PDF Producer (as explained above)
You will be paid by the number of documents that are unique. "Unique" means, different banks, different insurance companies, different airline companies, basically any company sending out PDF documents to people. Unique also means different document type in companies, for example bank statement and mortgage statement are two different document type, so these are counted as unique as well, even though they might be from the same bank. You will be paid for every unique PDF producer of document you present.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $18 på dette job
Hi. I have experienced in extracting data from PDF files. I can complete your project with high quality and speed. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Thanks.
Hi, I would like to help you in your research. As I understood you need to gather information like pdf invoices and other. So looking forward for your reply.