Job Description IPEMS
1. Job Brief
We are looking for a company to develop software modules which will be used in managing the engineering information and to minimize manual processes.
2. Job Details
A centralized web-based system to improve the quality, automate all calculations and piping engineering management activities.
3. Development Scope
Store the important data's such as Bill of Material (BM), Bill of Quantity (BQ), Man Hour (MH) etc...in the centralized database and it can be utilized for reference in future.
Calculations which we are using in excel files or other in-house applications will be integrated with the application to improve the quality and reduce the Man Hour.
Comparison of data such as check estimate etc. can be extracted easily.
Project control such as MH control, Isometric control, 3D model control, stress analysis control and others will support the project work and better control.
Maintain the historical data.
Produce clean, testable, efficient code based on specifications & follow best software development practices.
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (eg. Webservices, Excel, CSV etc..)
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements provided by company.
Create and maintain software design and user documentation
To consider the future expansion
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
5. Requirements & Skills
Proven working experience in engineering software tools developments & automation
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge
Familiarity with the following programming languages: ASP.NET, C#.net, VB.net, Java script, jQuery, CSS, Oracle 12c
A solid understanding of web applications including security and others.
Adequate knowledge of relational database system and optimization.
Complete source code with design & development documents.
Database documentation including database relationship diagram
Test Cases & its reports
7. Selection Criteria
• The company with more than 20 employees can apply
• Only government registered companies can apply (documents required).
• Must have more than 10 years of industrial experience
• Projects manager should have 10+ & Team members with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft development platform
• Previous experience shall be evaluated before selection (Engineering systems development experience will be preferred)
• Communication must be in the English language
• The selection process will be finalizing on 05-AUG-2019