I am looking for someone who understands how HTTPS, Windows Certificate stores, Certenroll and X590Certificate2 work. I am using the code below which is a lightweight HTTPS MITM Proxy Server: [login to view URL]
This proxy server already works, but I need the following features added to it:
1. Automatically create the necessary self certified security certificate using certenroll and add it to the ROOT certificate store (do not use [login to view URL] or bouncycastle)
2. Automatically create self certified security certificates using certenroll for every website that the user of the proxy visits (do not use [login to view URL] or bouncycastle)
3. The result of 1+2 working will be that HTTPS websites do not display any certificate errors in the browser.
4. Add the ability to easily add/modify/delete the request and response headers for a given URL match
5. Recognise the content type an un-gzip if necessary
6. Add the ability to easily modify the response body for a given URL match
For someone who knows these features, this project should be very simple. But please do not even bid if you are not confident of your knowledge.