I need somebody to convert C# code for me and get it working in Python. The code I need converted is here: [login to view URL]
The converted python code will be about 100-200 lines of code.
For this job you will definitely need and be comfortable with ALL of the following
4. MS-SQL (I have scripts to run as a container on docker, you don’t really need sql skills, there is NO sql work)
I want at the finish of this job a working example of being able to ‘connect’, ‘query’ and ‘procedure’ in python.
There is already a small attempt [login to view URL] which can ‘connect’ but cannot ‘query’ or ‘procedure’. You may use this as a guide but full disclosure it may be wrong.
TO TEST YOUR CONVERTED CODE IS WORKING
I’m using a docker image burtonr/sqlrest:0.3 as an API proxy for MS-SQL databases for easier access in serverless functions.
To test you will require the docker sqlrest image running and connected to a database.
Follow the instructions below to help speed up testing.
This is the docker DATABASE scripts, DOWNLOAD this directory: [login to view URL] and Execute the following commands (in this directory) to get a local SQL Server container running:
1. docker build -t sqlrest-data .
2. docker run -d -p 1433:1433 --name sqlrest-data sqlrest-data
The working docker sqlrest image comes from this repository [login to view URL] To run the API Proxy pull the docker sqlrest image and get it connected to the database with the following commands
1. Pull the docker image from docker hub “docker pull burtonr/sqlrest:0.3”
2. And then start the docker contrainer with “docker run -d -p 5050:5050 -e DATABASE_USERNAME=sa -e DATABASE_PASSWORD=secretSauce2! -e DATABASE_SERVER=[login to view URL] -e SQLREST_ALLOWED_REALMS=testing-func -e SQLREST_API_KEY=sqlrestTestKey --name sqlrest burtonr/sqlrest:0.3”
Now you can test your converted code