We are looking to hire a team to fix and support (as well as make additions for a web-based application (and later, an app for mobile) that will act as a tool for small businesses in need of capital in order to develop themselves.
These are the tasks which need to be completed:
1. On the next page, it asks how much money do you need? – One of the options is other – there should be a box that allows users to add that amount in the box.
2. Same thing with “What do you need the money for?” – When you click other there should be a box for them to fill out.
3. On the page where it asks for the address of the company, there should be another field there for suite or room number.
4. In industry type, there should be an “Other” – and a box that allows the user to put in “Other Industry Type”
6. Using the login information for the Quickbooks API, make sure the service is running and gathering the users financial information.
5. Connect with the Experian API and make calls to the API for the users credit information for their business. [login to view URL]
6. Connect with the Experian API and make calls to the API for the Credit information of the company. [login to view URL]
7. Connect to Dun & Bradstreet API to collect the information on the credit of the company.
[login to view URL]
8. Update the existing backend with the API's and connectivity and prepare the backend DB to be able to be searched and provide reports on the data to determine the investibility of the application and prepare it for phase II.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hi Mate, I have took a overview of the requirements and understood most of the scope and have few queries to ask. Please let me know how we can proceed further to next step. Thanks