As discussed, it should be done in 2 weeks and the budget is 250 $...
1. There will be a WebPage with two buttons. NO design needed please
2. Button1 will select a file
3. Button2 will do the comparison of faces.
4. There will be around 100,000 images somewhere in Database already stored(contains separate info for nose, forehead, mouth, lips separate information)
5. Clicking on the compare will bring top x matches from database.
6. Top x matches picked can be beard face, side face, or tilt face. These picked faces are similar to the selected face(latest image selected in Step 2) in webpage.
7. No performance issue or memory issue needed.
8. NO API needed (free or Paid or opensource) and no external dll needed(free or paid or opensource).
It should be pure code.
9. There should be a provision to add new face in Database(contains separate info for nose, forehead, mouth, lips separate information)
10. Files can be different in size/type/resolution
11. the code should be platform independent. java.
12. No performance issue should be there. For this, you need to store the face cordinates in the database like eye cordinates, nose cordinates, ear cordinates etc.
So, the result will be, when i upload new image of the same person, it should bring all the different images of the same person.