1000 words on a word document. The whole thing doesn’t need to be in a report format..answer in report format where necessary and in dot points where necessary.
Digital Marketing Assistant – Funky digital agency
Leading cutting edge digital marketing agency! With incredible success over the past 2 years, they are in a phase of rapid growth expanding in the Asia Pacific region with more investment in research, innovation and new product development than any competitor in their category.
With a fun and dynamic work culture focused on employee development and accelerated career progression, it’s no surprise that they have exceptional retention rates. Forget the typical cutthroat agency, this business is committed to an empathetic and creative approach towards work – The perfect place to start a very successful marketing career!
• Predominantly responsible for producing copy across, all marketing collateral i.e. blog posts, press releases, rebuttal articles
• Commercially focused – come up with marketing strategies and selling points for cutting edge digital marketing products produced in house
• Forge strong connections with journalists and influencers in media channel
• 2+ years experience creating/publishing articles in similar industry (and able to provide portfolio of written work)
• Highly regarded – Bachelor’s degree or diploma (preferably in Journalism, Communications or Media)
• Outgoing, sociable and personable temperament
If you feel you are the right person for the job, we’d love to hear from you!
(I would like made up suitable answers to the questions. Hypothetical. If you don't understand this message me)
You are required to look at the above role and:
1. Identify five (5) personal qualities that you possess that would make you an excellent candidate for this or a similar job.
2. You are required to identify at least two (2) weaknesses that may act as a potential constrain for you achieving future employment in a similar job.
3. Establish five (5) SMART goals that YOU will need to set for YOURSELF in-order to be able to gain the qualifications and experience required to obtain employment in a similar role.
4. Identify your development needs, priorities and timing associated with this role. What are these? They may include:
Short-term training and development
Opportunities for undertaking internships
Networking opportunities. This includes marketing associations that you would like to join.
5. A) Research and identify information on legislations and regulations in the marketing industry.
Bait advertising: (explain what bait advertising is)
Misleading and deceptive conduct: (explain what this is)
Signage: (explain what this is)
[login to view URL]
B) Explain or draw the structure of legislations and regulations in the marketing industry.
6. Discuss employability obligations and opportunities and opportunities relevant to the marketing and communications (PD, upskilling), and networking in a typical working day.
This will all be put on an A3 poster by me, keep in mind.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $78 på dette job
I'm a proficient researcher who has passion for her work. Given the depth of my skills and experience I guarantee you high quality paper that will meet your expectations. I will handle your work professionally
Hello , I did a similar project for a student and he got A+.Kindly allow me to handle that assignment perfectly and deliver it within that deadline with 0% plagiarism
Hi I'm kaviyarasan from India. I'm a professional article writer and research writer. So give me a chance for your project help with me. Relevant Skills and Experience Logo designer