I need a Delphi Program wich do 2 things every fixed time loop (like: 5 Minutes)
1. Read the contents of an CSV Text Data wich ist located local in a Folder ("[login to view URL]" contents: Product_SKU; Product_quantity) and connect to an online https website Wordpress WooCommerce (API REST) and update the quantity for that Product.
2. Read the Last Changed Products quantity in the Online Shop and save the info in a local CSV Data ("[login to view URL]" content: Product_SKU; Product_quantity).
Extra Info about the Project:
- The main idea behind this Project is to sync the Product quantity of a local installed Delphi-Software on a win10 machine with the WooCommerce online store. wich now is done manually.
- All Sync actions ( import/export) if error or success should be protocoled in a text Data.
- Please make the code work in the latest Embarcadero RAD-Studio and try to use just the default Builtin Component.
- Please comment as much as possible all the steps in your Delphi-Code. So it will be understandable and easy to change or Edit later.
Thanks in Advance!