Hi, this job consists of two tasks:
1. I want to port the existing Delphi Windows program to Mac OS X, so I need to convert existing Delphi project/codes (2 forms only, video related) to FireMonkey FM2 project/codes by using Delphi XE3 or RAD Studio XE3. Since both projects are using Delphi as language, it won't be hard to convert this. I have done some testing, I am sure this conversion would be completed successfully.
2. The user interface of one form (out of 2) would be completely redesigned on Firemonkey according to my mockup image, artworks and icons design are NOT needed.
* Multi-Languages (Unicode) UI ready.
* FireMonkey's Bitmap Style UI ready.
* Programs should be tested to work on both Windows XP or above and Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
* Experienced FireMonkey & Delphi developers preferred.
* More detailed info and mockup would be provided to qualified developers.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2187 for dette job
I've worked with Delphi since the early 90's and have been doing freelance Object Pascal work for the past several years. I'm interested in your project and would like to hear more.
Hi, i have 12 years experience with Delphi and 1 year with Firemonkey and I'm sure i can accomplish your project. Please ask me if you need anything else. Regards, Bozo