I require a Delphi component and must be developed with Delphi. A Component that will motion tween any selected pixel location on an image to the center of then form. All I have to do is pass the Pixel Location X and Pixel Location Y to the component and it will bring that location to the centre.
The image is a concept map which has concepts relating to a particular subject. I need to be able to:
1. Motion Tween the Concept into the centre of the form.
2. Motion Tween from one concept to another concept.
3. Able to easily load in a png file and have that displayed. I dont know which image file format is best but what I do know is that I want to be able to zoom into the concept map without losing image quality. So must be able to change pictures dynamically in code.
4. Must be able to change the camera zoom dynamically as at times I will need to see other corresponding concepts that relate to the concept im interested in.
[url removed, login to view] component inputs must be
5. The program that I use is called 'CmapTools' and is provided free
on the internet. Exporting to a cxl file I believe the lines that connect each concept is also listed in a x,y kind of fashion. This could be use to navigate the camera along the spline (curved line) to its intended concept.
This must be further discuss with the programmer to find out exactly what he can do and what else he could suggest to make this possible.
The component would need to make my program useable so it must be:
1. Flicker Free
2. Allow for user interaction with the application without component using resources or too much resources.