For this project, you will create a graph database concerning the data for the NFSL: The National Fictional Sportball League. Sport ball is a game in which two teams of 6 players each attempt to score the greatest number of points.
Games last 40 minutes total, with two 20-minute periods of play. Typical games have scores between 40 and 80 for both sides (the records for highest score and lowest score in a game are 175 and 0, respectively). The players on a particular team at any given time occupy one of the following positions:
• Offensive Wing (OW) - Each team has two (2) offensive wings. This is one of two positions capable of scoring points, and often has the easiest time doing so. An OW is not allowed to participate in the defense (has no blocks or stops).
• Break Center (BC) - Each team has one (1) break center, who can also score points. It is, however, less likely for a BC to score than an OW. The break center can also participate in the defense.
• Assist Blocker (AB) - Each team has two (2) assist blockers. An AB is not able to directly score points, however they can get an "assist" by passing the sportball to a scoring player (OW or BC). The AB typically is involved heavily in the defense.
• Back Guard (BG) Each team has one (1) back guard. The back guard is the last line of defense against a score, and generally has the greatest number of blocks on any given team.
The NFSL has several teams which play in four divisions: The Upper Division, the Western Division, the Bottom Division, and the Right Division. The winners and runners up of each division (best win percentage) play in a play tournament at the end of the season to determine the league champion. Each division has between 5 and 7 teams.
Each team is allowed a roster of 10 players, with one reserve player for each position. Each team also can have two coaches, one for offense and one for defense (although they might have only one coach for both).
The league keeps track of the following statistics for each player in every game:
• Points Scored
• Assists Made
• Scoring Attempts
• Lost Sportballs
A game can end in a draw, in which case each team is awarded the equivalent of half a win toward their win percentage. In addition, the NFSL would like to keep track of financial data to go with its games. In particular, it would like to keep track of:
• The salaries of each player and coach (per game)
• The ticket sales revenue for each game
• The advertising revenue per game
Your assignment is to create a plan for a graph database to handle data about this league. You should determine which entities and which relationships exist, and what additional data they might hold. You should produce a diagram for this similar to the [login to view URL]() call in Neo4j. In fact, one way to do such a thing would be to create some entities in the Neo4j sandbox, and call that function. Then, I would like you to write queries in Neo4j's Cypher query language that can answer the following:
• Which team has the greatest number of playoffs wins in league history?
• How much does the highest paid defensive coach in the league make?
• Who is the starting Back Guard for each team that made the playoffs this year?
• Which team has the best record against the Greyhawks this season?
• Which teams have beaten the teams that have beaten the Cheetahs this season?
Note: I have left out several details from this description of the league. You
should fill in the gaps as necessary, or ask me, the client, for clarification.
To deliver this project, you will:
1. Provide your diagram of nodes and relationships.
2. Provide descriptions of all fields located in each node and relationship.
3. Provide Cypher statements for the queries above.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹4625 timen for dette job
I have more than 12 years experience in design database RDMS and NOSQL database we can user mongodb as NOSQL Database or any kind of database you need in this case kindly contact me
Hi, I am a full stack developer and python programmer. I have done many similar projects. I can do this project for you. kindly contact me for further details. Thanks and regards MD Sharique