infoAnalytica Consulting, a global marketing research and demand generation services company is looking for an experienced MS SQL Database Developer who is willing to work as a freelancer from our office space in Ahmedabad. The role will involve working contribution of at least 30 hours per week for a period of 2-3 months.
infoAnalytica has serviced more than 250 corporations globally and delivers to industries such as Technology, Software, Telecommunications, Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Financial Services (BFSI), Media and Publishing and Manufacturing. We work extensively with our North America customers’ Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams for supporting their marketing and demand generation needs. In this area, infoAnalytica has worked on a range of data verification, data validation and data mining projects. We support our customers’ demand generation by providing detailed organizational databases of prospects that can be directly used for field sales, telemarketing, and email outreach and leveraging social media to acquire customers. We continue to build big databases that range from a few hundred thousand to over 20 million records in size.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• This role requires you to be a strong hands-on database development ability You will report to the Senior Leadership team in Product Development
• Proficient in MS SQL database Development.
• Experience with MS SQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
• Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, AWS, with front end interfaces (40%)
• Good team player with strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities
• Experiencing in troubleshooting database issues, maintaining database systems availability and scalability.
• Need to be able to work as a database programmer/ administrator from time to time
• Managing large scale database system is a plus. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
• Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle Database procedures database related testing
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
• Collaborate with other team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Fair knowledge of DBA activity in SQL server.