I have a client who owns some factories which contains several units and manufacturing setup. All the equipment and the auxiliaries are connected and are in-network for the analysis and control.
The major PLCs used in the factory are as following:
Siemens S7 400, S7 1200
ABB AC 800 M
The current state of the plant is that all the smaller and bigger equipment of the plant are now on board with PLCs and the real-time data can be seen and on some extent can be controlled through the SCADA.
What we are looking is that we need to log the real-time data on the server. So that all the data that is currently on SCADA on the premises can be fetched through network DB.
- Have you ever done this kind of project?
- Can you prove it some proof of concept?
- Give a small explanation of how are you planning to execute?
- How can you help with this project?
- Are you a team?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Which PLCs have you worked with in your past?