Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to ETL development solutions, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation. Serves as a team member and works to maintain a positive work environment.
Areas of work tasking include:
1. Contributes to ETL design, development and unit testing.
2. Consults with clients to determine needs and meets with clients on an on-going basis throughout application development.
3. Contributes to the design of data marts and data warehouses.
4. Cooperates closely with the project team to translate client descriptions and ideas into workable solutions.
5. Contributes to the development of design and coding standards.
6. Develops technical documentation regarding processes and design, as necessary.
7. Briefs internal stakeholders on design and development approach, as necessary.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in ETL programming, data management, warehousing, and data mart development including technical development/design experience in complex systems and producing formal implementation plans.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience developing with any or a combination of the following ETL tools: IBM DataStage, Informatica, Ab Initio, SSIS, Talend, or Pentaho).
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in designing processes to migrate data from one environment to another.
4. Minimum 3 years of experience using Oracle (Version 10g or higher).
5. Proficiency in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
6. Proficiency and knowledge in ETL and SQL performance tuning.
7. Good understanding of data warehousing, dimensional, relational, and OLAP data modeling.
8. Attention to detail and maintaining high data quality standards.
9. Effective at working on small teams and ability to think logically and independently with strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
1. Experience using SOA, Web services, Microsoft BizTalk.
2. Experience working Scrum or other agile methodologies.
3 .Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹1823/time for dette job
I would like to work on this project, please let me know good time to catch up on the requirement. I qualify multiple requirements listed here if not all. hope to add value to this project. Regards, Sravan