Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
• Responsible for creating & managing Daily, Weekly & Monthly report as well as data validation and new reports & data structure as per management requirement.
• Excellent knowledge on one or more SQL Server, MySQL with standard SQL, Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedure, Triggers etc. and
Management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures also ensure the reliability and security of databases.
• Ensure that database is properly tested and bugs are fixed appropriately with optimizing database for operational and performance efficiency
• Creating DB Schema and table audit schemas.
• Know how to avoid dirty, orphan data while running import and export jobs and queries.
• Analyze on premise transactional database environment (especially MySQL ), evaluate and plan migrations to AWS RDS.
• Understanding of MySQL replication models including statement based, row based replication.
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹58063 på dette job
I will support to the all beds, feel free to contact me with below email Id. Relevant Skills and Experience Is there any group or I only one person to develop or support
Hi, I'm a professional oracle database administrator. I can assure you of your task well done. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Oracle administration, sql developer, good typing
Hi, This is Rajesh Reddy.I have good experience on dotnet development and also Sql server development and adminstration.I am curious to work on these [login to view URL] I get a chance I will give best work for u.
I have good experience in administering and tuning the performance of SQL DBMS MySQL and PostgreSQL. The tasks you listed do not imply a one-time but permanent employment. What will be the case in this case?