About the role:
• Services existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of customers.
• Focuses sales efforts by keeping a set number of calls per day.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Who you are:
• A talented individual, comfortable at speaking to people over the phone.
• A tech savvy person who understands technology and can articulate it to different levels of potential buyers
• A “hunter” for converting sales leads to actual sales
• A disciplined and self-motivated individual contributor
• A native or near English speaker or have lived and worked on a predominate English speaking country for an extensive period of time
• A flexible on working hours minded person since you will be dealing predominately with customers in the USA as well as coordinate with our team in Greece
Skills & Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
What we offer:
• A great, open minded, room to grown working environment
• Be part of a team geared to succeed
• International exposure
• Your opinion matters attitude
• Flexible working hours
• Fixed salary + sales commissions depending on qualifications
What you should do:
If you think that you are the right person for this job please visit [login to view URL] to familiarize yourself with our company and then send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are the best person to hire at jobs@[login to view URL]