I have: 1 big folder of images. (a little over 1.5k files) and 1 big spreadsheet of data (containing a column of filenames).
Problem: Spreadsheet says there are 1800 images with corresponding filenames in Google Drive.
- Create column on spreadsheet containing filenames of all files on Google Drive
- Place next to provided column of filenames on the spreadsheet.
- Sort both so the files match up, highlight misspelled cells for those that match.
- Create column on spreadsheet containing filenames of images stored on Google Drive that are not on the spreadsheet.
- Re-send images to me in 2 stages. Send #1 is files that matched, (2) is image files only in Google Drive and not listed on the spreadsheet.
$40-$60 flat rate. If you can do this fast, bid $40 and I'll get you started and provide more work.
Understand the assignment well enough to not make any errors, and this is an easy assignment!
Please have read the workflow before contacting about this job.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $45 på dette job
Hi, I have done same case like this before. Using google script to pull all data from google drive to spreadsheet then play with spreadsheet after getting the data pulled. Let's have a chat for more detail discussion.
Hello, i have read your post carefully and understood the job requirements. kindly chat with me if you want me to work on this project so that we can chat about details and [login to view URL]!