I don't know if this is possible but I will try and explain... We are looking for some data to extra in a more automated process... We currently have to go online to query a database for results on some data. We are looking for a way to get this data offline and save an online query each time. (We can get it manually but wonder if some faster way).
If you goto [url removed, login to view]
On the following link you can:
1. Choose from 1 of 7 provinces...
- (fiscal year end is December, and 100%))
2. The following screen gives you an option of municipalities within that province.
3. The following page (Financial Information:Income) should have an amount of say $10,000 on "Rebates for Eligible expenses" or one income line. Otherwise when we get to to the end we will be missing some data.
4. The following Inventory and Accrual Information can all be set to "no" to save steps.
5. The following page is the critical one (Structural Change). On here under each of the crops and livestock listed we need to select one at a time and set all the number to "0" except 2005 should be "1".
6. Click next, this generates a SCC adjustment amount for each historical year (per unit) as we just selected one item. We need this for all items in all municipalities in all provinces. Can this data be fetched through a script automatically?
We'd be looking for the data in the next 24-48 hours... If possible! Post questions if you have any!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
We have great experience in PHP and Script developing. We are able to complete your project quickly and qualitatively. Please open PMB for further discussion. Faithfully yours, SYSTEMSOUL team.
Greetings, this process can be automated and the data extracted. The only relavent information required is in which format you wish to recieve the data.
Hello i have 4 yrs experience in data entry and can finish your in 5 days or less at a cost of $150 only. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kingsley