I am looking for an experienced ebay person, who can is looking for ongoing work to create and update ebay listing based on the stock availability from my vendor's site.
Tasks will involve
1. Updating an MS Excel file - list of all items available on the vendor site
2. Copying images, product information from the vendor site - for new Items
3. Running an ebay search to look for similar or closer items ( for price comparisons )
4. Sharing the excel file with me so I can do the pricing
5. Create a listing using copied data, images, specification,s and pricing sheets provided by me.
6. Checking the availability of the stock ( fortnightly ) on the vendor site
7. in case of non-availability of the item,
- updating vendor excel sheet & informing me about the updates ( using the excel sheet)
8. In case of new items are listed on the vendor site then repeating steps 1 to 5 ( fortnightly)