Black belt in Google? Well, a white belt might actually be sufficient.
This is quite simple, but can be a bit time-consuming (especially for me, being on the road with only a dial-up connection).
I will provide you with an Excel document containing names of 203 hotels in a european city.
I want you to Google (and/or yellow-page search) each of these hotel names and identify a number of fields that you insert into the Excel sheet:
- hotel's street address (standardized)
- hotel's zip code
- hotel's phone number (standardized)
- hotel's website/URL (if any)
- hotel e-mail contact address (if any)
- presentation text from hotel's website (if any)
- when possible, download up to five photos from the hotel's website (only images with a decent resolution). Rename them according to the hotel's number in the Excel sheet ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc for hotel #174's first two images)
As I expect you to have downloaded a decent amount of images, e-mail won't work for transfering your results. Instead, you will zip/rar the project and use Sprend (or a similar service) to distribute the result.
You'll have a one week window to complete the job so there's no rush.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $81 for this job
We are in the arena since last four [url removed, login to view] have extensive experience in Data entry,Market research,Internet marketing,Data integration,base building,data migration,product listing and other [url removed, login to view] work force is b Mere
I can do this job for you. I have a fast internet connection and I have a lot of experience in research. I am online 10-16 hours a day. Looking forward to do this projects ASAP. Thanks.