We are looking for someone to construct the following:
User Account Creation and Registration:
1. Site’s user capacity will be able to handle 10,000 users at any given time and maintain a registered user capacity of at least 20,000.
2. User accounts will be requested via registration page and username and accounts will be created by an administrator after request has been submitted and billing information from credit card form on registration page has been received.
3. Auto-response to email address of user registering notifying them of pending account creation, and notifying them of a second email arriving shortly with confirmation login information activation.
4. Only one user per account username, multiple logins will be detected and usernames will be automatically logged out of multiple sessions to ensure that one user per account will be maintained at all times.
We do not have access to informational databases, so you will need to procure information from databases for us. Users will be able to search 12 individual specific databases simultaneously using a search interface. Databases contain information on:
§ 13 million + U.S. Businesses
§ 3 million + New Businesses
§ 11 Million + Executives
§ 500,000 + manufacturers
§ 250,000 + Big Businesses
§ 5 million + small business owners
§ 220 Million + U.S. Consumers
§ 60 Million + Home Owners
§ 20 Million + New Movers
§ 4 million + new homeowners
§ 2 Million + Bankruptcies
§ 13 Million + households with children
These data bases will be utilized to generate sales leads, mailing lists, and business credit reports.
Results from each list and information form each database will be filtered using US National Do Not Call Lists.
Search Interface Layout:
Attached Site layout flow chart will provide visual reference for menus described in list below.
1. There will be 3 individual function on search interface and each one will be specifically tailored to filter search results into user’s needs
2. The first Function will be an Individual search that will search database for possible matches based on first and last name, address, city, state, zip, and phone number.
3. Second Function will be tailor to target specifically business searches including executives and businesses. Business searches will follow these guidelines:
§ User will select Business or Executive.
§ Business search will then ask for keyword, company name or provide a function for all listings. Executive search will provide user with a keyword search for professionals by profession. Business search will then provide a second option to narrow search by street, zip code, cities, metro areas, counties, states, radius around zip, and telephone area codes for each function under keyword, company name, or all listings. Results will be filtered via input from form. Executives will be filtered via same method after selecting profession.
§ Once results are given, then results can be filtered via do not call list comparison, and narrowed via demographic variables such as business size, number of employees, and annual sales volume.
4. Final Function will target individuals via the following terms:
§ Search results will be filtered by street, zip code, cities, metro areas, counties, states, radius around zip, and telephone area codes.
§ Results will then be filtered via Demographics options such as estimated income, and home owner/rental status. Results will be further filtered via comparison with National Do Not Call List.
1. Clear 100% English
2. All Information disclosed during length of project is 100%confidential. Use of information other than for intended project will result in termination, default of all earnings, and full liability for pursuant legal action for misuse and disclosure of confidential information.
3. Design is proprietary, any reuse of any information, graphic or process will be considered in violation and subject to all pursuant legal action to the full extent of U.S. and International Law.