Am a student and doing some research on NZ businesses
and would like the data to be extracted from the YellowPages website:-
[url removed, login to view]
Here's the process (suggestion):-
1) / homepage / click on Category (save Category e.g Accommodation)
2) / subcategories / click on Subcategory (save Subcategory e.g Motels & Lodges)
3) / click on region (save Region e.g Auckland)
4) / click on town (save Town e.g Manukau city & Districts)
5) / click on suburb (save Suburb e.g Bucklands Beach)
6) save all the listed businesses with the following fields:-
Name, Address, Phone, FAX, Website URL, Email, Description, Listed in (classification)
...then repeat the process for all the 18 regions and 27 categories
P.S:- Total no of fields to be saved = 14 (shown above in red)
Formats:- Access, CSV, Excel & SQL
Request a quote for the same!
Thanks & Cheers!
52 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $58 for dette job
Hi, I am ready to do this work. I will be able to provide this data in the shorest possible time. Again I belive in quality service at cost effective rates. AIA Team
There is less to write or say here. The work describtion provides enough insight to your requirements. Please do let us know your comments on our offer. Thank you.