URL: [url removed, login to view]
I. Save data from PDF and product page:
- using a list of catalog numbers.
- go to url and search each catalog number.
- open product page.
- open PDF link at the right side & download PDF.
- extract data from PDF.
- save data from each "bold" field in PDF into excel sheet.
- if PDF file has fields that are not already named in Excel, please add them into new column in Excel.
- Please use product name in large text in the product page for excel field "product_name".
- Please use data from "Applications&Reactivity" in the product page between "Code" and "Size" for excel field "application".
- Each bold field in PDF should have a column header in Excel sheet.
+ Please add any new field in PDF to excel sheet if needed.
+ Please try to keep "superscript" text and symbols.
+ Each row in Excel will be for one catalog number.
II. Please save image:
- Save image as [catalog number][url removed, login to view], etc...
- Put image name and image caption in excel.
- Image save example:
[url removed, login to view]
Lane 1: Rat Testicular Tissue Lysate
Lane 2: Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
Lane 3: MCF7 Cell Lysate
Lane 4: MM453 Cell Lysate
Lane 5: SMMC Cell Lysate
Lane 6: Hela Cell Lysate
Lane 7: Colo320 Cell Lysate
- Please refer to sample excel template in attachment.
- I will send the list of catalog numbers when starting the project.
- There are 1329 catalog numbers.
- Please save all PDFs if possible.
Thank you for your time.