I am looking to outsource broker price opinion (BPO) orders in a volume of anywhere from 15 - 50 orders per week. Bidder must be familiar with completing real estate BPO's and have experience with working with all of the national vendors (i.e. Old Republic, Altisource, PCV, etc., etc.). Bidder must also be extremely familiar with using the MLS (multiple listing service). All sold and listing comps will be provided, but applicant must know the MLS to ensure accuracy of report.
Bidder will be responsible for the following:
1. Recieve and review sold and listing comps by e-mail. Recieve subject photos by e-mail.
2. Log onto MLS, print the comps, and save comp photos.
3. Log onto the BPO vendor site and complete each BPO form (many fields will already be completed as I have software that autofills about 75% of the form).
4. Upload subject photos and comp photos into the form.
5. Upload the map into the form.
6. Notify me when BPO is complete.
Note: I will complete all value estimates and notes regarding value, prior to my submission of the report.
Bidders MUST have BPO experience. For bidding purposes please bid on a total of 10 reports. It would be my ultimate goal create an ongoing relationship. The price will need to be very competitive and keep in mind that about 75% of the report will already be completed.
Please respond with you bid, a brief description of your general experience, BPO company forms you are familiar with (i.e. Old Republic, Altisource, PCV, etc., etc.), and your experence with the MLS.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
I have read and understood the requirements of the project. I have good experience in US Mortgage industry. Please check your inbox for further details.