Need to get phone numbers for foreclosures.. Data mining.
$8-15 USD / time
I am in need of a freelancer who can assist me in obtaining phone numbers for foreclosures through data mining. The specific requirements for this project are as follows:
- Specific Information: I am looking for phone numbers only for the foreclosures data. The county will provide the address of the home and the owners name.
- Data Delivery: The data should be delivered in a spreadsheet format.
- Data Entries: I am expecting between 10-100 data entries per week that will need phone numbers. With a good system I think someone should be able to put together the whole list, with phone numbers, in a hour or so a week.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in data mining techniques and tools.
- Experience in extracting phone numbers from various sources.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate data collection.
- Ability to organize and deliver data in a spreadsheet format.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to complete this project, please submit your proposal. Thank you.
The list of foreclosure homes that I am looking to get numbers for can be at the following websites. I would like to put together the list weekly.
Step one: Find the list online.
Jefferson County’s list is located here- [login to view URL]
Denver County’s list is located here- [login to view URL]
Then you must click the “Foreclosure Property Search” link.
Arapahoe County’s list is located here- [login to view URL]
Boulder County’s list is here- [login to view URL]
Larimer County’s list is here- [login to view URL]
Douglas County’s list is here- [login to view URL];jsessionid=[login to view URL]
Adams County’s list is here- [login to view URL]
Broomfield County is here- [login to view URL]
NOTE: For Denver, Boulder, Larimer, Douglas, Adams, and Broomfield you will need to enter in the last week for the Election and Demand dates. Just go back to the last Wednesday/Thursday and indicate the last week’s range in the date section. Once this is done and you hit submit the page will give you the last weeks’ worth of foreclosure filings.
Step 2: Find phone numbers.
Step 3: Put together weekly list by adding to master list of properties on a Google sheet or shared excel file. Separate list by county and date of NED weekly.
I will want the list updated each week when the new list of NED properties is listed. Typically the new list comes out Thursday so I will want the whole list updated each week on Friday.
Projekt ID: #37481810
66 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $12/timen for dette job
Hey, I have read the details and I have expertise in data mining and data entry and Can do this job perfectly and Can start ASAP, Please send me a massage for more discussion