KUKUN is a US based renovation startup that makes home renovation process simpler and transparent. KUKUN platform allows homeowners to estimate the cost of their renovation projects, return on investments, connect with the professionals and provide all the necessary tools that let homeowners manage their project all in one place.
We are seeking for a motivated, self-driven and innovative software engineer who has a passion for statistics, data analysis, visualization, machine learning and developing solutions that drive company success.
Skills Required -
1. Experience with NLP techniques such as BoW, Word2vec, sentence parsing.
2. Experience with traditional machine learning algorithms such as clustering, regression, classification, feature engineering.
3. Experience with deep learning techniques such as feed forward networks, convolutional neural networks and LSTMs.
4. Strong expertise in R and Python, with experience in numpy, spacy, scikit libraries.
5. Experience with one of the deep learning libraries - Tensorflow/caffe/Pytorch.
6. Familiarity with common computing environment e.g. Linux, Shell Scripting
7. Big data concepts and SQL skills
8. Candidate should include a Github link that demonstrates above experience
Education Required -
1. [login to view URL] in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related field. Specialization in NLP or machine learning is preferred.
2. B.S. in the fields described above will be considered if skill set and experience are robust
Personal Characteristics -
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical topics to a non-technical audience.
3. Team-oriented but being able to complete tasks independently at a high standard.
This is a part time position to start with but would converted to full time on successful completion of the part time position