I am looking use Power Query to create a custom 4-4-5 Calendar table with offsets.
I have attached an example of what I want as an excel file.
Below are some of the "rules" that apply to the calendar and where I've struggled:
(1) Weeks run from Sunday to Saturday
(2) If Jan 1st falls between Sunday and Tuesday, the fiscal month [[login to view URL]] for January will end on the 4th Saturday. If Jan 1st falls between Thursday and Saturday, then January's [[login to view URL]] will end on the 5th Saturday.
(3) There is a column that returns Today's fiscal month [[login to view URL]] as a number. For example, if today were April 29th, its fiscal month [[login to view URL]] would be 5 not 4.
(4) Each year ends on December 31st (extra days from the 28day-28day-35day pattern are added into December
(5) There are index numbers for each day/week/month of each year
(6) The calendar runs from 2017 to 2020
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $149 på dette job
Hello, I have experience in power query and I'm a certified advanced excel expert with a decade of experience if you hire me I'll deliver the work up to your satisfaction.
I’m able to use my skills as a programmer to write a code to automate the process Which will results in more productivity and accuracy in addition to reuse ability for more what required