We are looking to employee someone long-term to help us build a database of information on mobile home parks. We are looking for someone who can perform data entry tasks with accuracy and precision. We will start small and if successful, hire a contractor for the long run.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Complete the provided template, filling in information regarding the mobile home parks listed for the specific MSA provided:
- Number of total lots
- Number of occupied lots
- Proximity to closest Wal-Mart Supercenter
- Find ownership information on parks with > 50 lots
2. Make calls to the listed phone number for mobile home park (NOT for the owner) to collect park information
- How much is lot rent?
- Who pays for water/sewer costs?
- Who pays for electricity costs?
- Who pays for trash costs?
- Is water and sewer on city services?
1. Complete work within 7 days of contract execution
2. Complete work with >95% accuracy
3. Ask questions immediately when items are unclear
Experience using the following programs:
- Google Maps or Google Earth
- Parlay 2.0
- White Pages (or any other sources used to identify ownership information)
- Google Docs
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
Hi there, I can build a database of information on mobile home parks. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
I am a Land Surveyor Engineer with 6 years of experience in GIS projects. I can help you with this work. Best, Konstantinos Theoulakis Land Surveyor Engineer MSc
we are ebide for quality work with delivery on time. i am a full stack developer with a team of experts in database managent. User interface devlopment. work experience on firebase database in mobile app development.
By native i speak English, i will be honoured to handle this great project because i have a good knowledge of the prerequisite and also i have none or little job at hand right now.
Hi, I'm very dedicated towards my duty and I believe that I will be able to complete the project within the stipulated time frame. Looking forward to working in this project.