1. I can upload pre-defined images (200 to 300 images)
1. The program should scan predetermined locations on the computer screen (see attach images);
2. I must be able to run multiple instances of the program, each instance can analyze an area specifically .... that is, if I want to evaluate 1, 2 or 10 areas, all analyzes will be done independently in each area ...
3. The system should search within the area, if you find any of the images and record ...
4. Run a sequence of conditional multi-layer checks. Each layer will have something between 5 and 50 checks ...
The. According to the final result of the conditions tested, there should be a mouse click on a specific location of the selected area ...
B. Perhaps there was a need for a repetitive movement, such as clicking on a scroll, dragging, dropping and then clicking a button.
Hi, I'm building an automated poker bot.
I play in many rooms and the process simply is not scalable or yields enough to keep me going. So I thought of a relatively simple program that would do the following:
• read the images on the screen
• Run a multilayer if / case check;
• Respond with mouse movements and clicks, pre-programmed
• Run at least 6, but ideally in 18 instances simultaneously, without conflicting the use of the mouse in open instances.
For example, in the image below I have 9 open screens of game:
1. I need the system to analyze and know what stage of the game we are in;
The. The analysis of the screen print with the cards closed, or with the number of cards opened can answer this.
2. I need the system to constantly evaluate how many players are on the table and what your pot of money is:
The. Here are two analyzes, how many are on the table;
B. And how many are in the game?
w. I believe the easiest way to analyze is through prints photos
3. I need him to know what position each player is in relation to the / blind button.
4. Each time it is my turn to play, which can be identified by the appearance of the buttons, the system has to wheels the checks that I program and take actions accordingly (If / Case)
And start all over again ....