I gang

Product/data entry to oscommerce site

I have a project of approx 1000 stock items that need loading into my new oscommerce site. 75% repeat items that only need the colour in the title changing and the photo the other 25% will be items with different descriptions. All description can be found on one of our other websites and images are all sized ready to be uploaded.

General information title, price,decription & image are the only requirements. We would like to start work on this as soon as possible.

Bids are to be for the whole project

Evner: Dataindførsel

Se mere: work entry, sunflowerbiz, product uploaded, Product photo, product data, photo product, loading product, oscommerce product price, product loading, product price, descriptions product, data image product, image loading, image information product, 1000 image, oscommerce 1000 product, images entry, product need description, loading image, start product description

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 2 bedømmelser ) mount crosby, Australia

Projekt ID: #187062