Required language from the local expert:
How to do the project:
Choose language and regions : Ensure the target language model for your country is selected:
1. Need you think of names of most popular English titles of movies, artists, etc.
2. Have them query (with voice by clicking the microphone button, not typing text) for each entertainment entity (its English name, not the target language name) using the demo from the website: [login to view URL]
They should say it in English but inflected for their native language.
3. The user records the text that is output by Google's Speech-to-Text in column A. It is OK if it is "incorrect"
4. In column B they write the title in English.
5. Write the official translation of the title in column C. For some entities, there will not be an official translation. These can be determined by searching wikipedia.
6. Then, copy the data from cell A into Google translate and record the translated text in column D.
7. In column E, record the number of results that are relevant.
8. In column F, have the annotator see if the data in Column A is a good phonetic transcription of what is in column B.
9. In column G, record if the translated material in column D is correct.
Arabic is my mother tongue and I am very good in English. Moreover, I am a fast and hard worker so the work will be delivered on time and with satisfying result.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5/time for dette job
i am arabic native speaker , good skills in using PC fast and do this job perfectly . i see all steps and i highly understand what you want . click chat button and lets start ^_^