we are seeking a motivated, organized and servant-hearted individual as an Executive Assistant. This position will be responsible for managing a range of tasks and projects in a somewhat unstructured environment. Must be flexible and committed to high-quality work.
• Manage ever-changing personal and professional calendars
• Manage investment real estate properties and help research and screen new opportunities
• Maintain contact and address lists for business and personal use
• Schedule appointments and travel arrangements
• Answer calls, emails and draft correspondence while prioritizing deliverables with minimal direction
• Filter and screen through different contacts to improve efficiencies
• Prepare reports and presentation materials for key meetings
• Maintain and track expenses using Quickbooks
• Gift purchasing, and management of all cards and correspondence to colleagues, family and friends
• Occasional work on special events both corporate (e.g., holiday parties) and personal (e.g., birthday parties)
• Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
Requirements and Qualifications
• Strong technology skills and highly proficient in all Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Working knowledge of Quickbooks is highly desired.
• Ability to handle varied and multiple administrative assignments with excellent judgment, precision and diplomacy
• Flexibility and willingness to work odd hours when necessary
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1185 på dette job
Can adopt quickly and start work. Has 3 years hands on experience and can finish with work with 100% accuracy. Fluent in English. Can manage work at the highest level.